Monday, February 16, 2009

The words to this song, has touched me many times, and always seems to remind me who gets me through life. Since my strength is not up to par, and neither is my mind these days, I decided to just share the words of this song today. As I was listening to it again this morning, it touched me yet again. Enjoy. "The Anchor Holds"
"I have journeyed Through the long dark night
Out on the open sea By faith alone Sight unknown
And yet His eyes were watching me,
The anchor holds, Though the ship is battered, The anchor holds
Though the sails are torn
I have fallen on my knees, As I faced the raging seas
The anchor holds, In spite of the storm
I’ve had visions, I’ve had dreams
I’ve even held them in my hand
But I never knew They would slip right through
Like they were only grains of sand
The anchor holds Though the ship is battered The anchor holds
Though the sails are torn I have fallen on my knees
As I faced the raging seas The anchor holds In spite of the storm
I have been young But I am older now
And there has been beauty these eyes have seen
But it was in the night Through the storms of my life
Oh, that’s where God provedHis love to me
The anchor holds Though the ship is battered
The anchor holds Though the sails are torn
I have fallen on my knees As I faced the raging seas
The anchor holds ...In spite of the storm

No comments: